Obligations of the Substantial Shareholders
In accordance with the AIM Italia Issuers Regulation, Monnalisa S.p.A. (the “Company”) must communicate without delay and make available to the public, any Substantial Change communicated by the Substantial Shareholders on matters concerning share ownership..
In accordance with AIM Italia Issuers Regulation, anyone who holds at least 5% of a category of company financial instruments is a “Substantial Shareholder”.
Exceeding the threshold of 5% and reaching or exceeding the thresholds of 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, 30%, 50%, 66,6% and 90% constitute, in accordance with the Transparency Directive, a “Substantial Change” which must be communicated, as per art. 12 of the Company By-Laws, to the Company Administrative Body.
In this regard, each Substantial Shareholder must communicate to the Company within 5 days from the negotiation, starting from the day in which the operation that produced the Substantial Change was carried out, the following information:
- The identity of the Substantial Shareholders involved;
- The date in which the Substantial Change of the participation happened;
- The price, the amount and the category of the Company financial instruments involved;
- The nature of the operation;
- The nature and the amount of the participation of the Substantial Shareholder in the operation.
The communication can be carried out by using the appropriate form, sent in advance by e-mail to the address email@example.com or fax to n. 0575 985020 and subsequently sending the original by registered mail with R/R to the Company.
Information for the shareholders